Volunteer Program Recruitment/Marketing Survey

• 10 Nov 2017 1:41 PM
    Message # 5580271
    Deleted user

Hello!  I am the Volunteer Program Manager at MoPOP in Seattle (formerly EMP Museum).   Nicole Reed is interning with our program - focusing on improving our current volunteer recruitment and marketing strategies.  She created a survey to hear from peers on this subject.  I hope you consider completing the survey - read from Nicole below:

Hello! My name is Nicole Reed. I am a student at the University of Washington’s Museology graduate program and the Volunteer Program Intern at MoPOP (formerly EMP Museum) in Seattle, WA. Through my internship I am working with the volunteer program to assess and recommend volunteer marketing and recruitment strategies. To gather information, I designed a brief survey to gather your feedback on your organization's volunteer program strategies. We want to poll our peers (that's you!) to see what has and has not worked for your organization. Any feedback you can give us would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to forward to your organization’s volunteer manager, if applicable. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TPKMQTK

Please complete this survey by December 1st. 

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey!

• Nicole Reed, Volunteer Program Intern (NicoleR@MoPOP.org)

• 12 Nov 2017 3:58 PM
    Reply # 5582733 on 5580271
    Richard Harker (Administrator)

Thanks for sharing. Would love to see the results when Nicole's work is finished! 

Thanks-